Join the team and change lives this summer!
Grow in your faith, invest in the lives of others, and have fun!
- Standard summer staff contract is Mid-June through the end of August. For specific dates, see below.
- Staff must attend their position's “orientation training” at the beginning of summer (see important dates below). Staff will receive a stipend for that orientation period. Contract pay will begin immediately after.
- Summer staff are required to live on-grounds in dorms or cabin style accommodations with other staff members or campers.
- Meals are provided during the week, and optional weekend meals. In most accommodations there is a kitchen available to make your own meals for your times off, if desired.
- Scheduled time off will depend largely on position.
- Counselors will have Saturday evening to Monday mornings and several hours off each day.
- Camp Nurse & Photographer will be similar to the counselor with time off being Saturday afternoons to Monday Mornings.
- Wranglers will have Saturday evening to Monday morning off, having some Saturday afternoons off, and a couple evenings off each week.
- Hospitality Assistant, Accommodations, Food Service, Grounds Keeping and Recreation staff will have a varied schedule and may include several days or half days off each week, working most weekends.
- Requested time off (such as weddings, school functions, etc.) must be in writing and given the "okay" from your supervisor prior to being hired-if at all possible.
- We will interview applicants as they apply and will accept applications until all positions have been filled.
- Youth Camp Counselors arrive June 20. Last day of camp, August 20.
- Horse Camp Counselors arrive June 25. Last day of camp, August 26.
- Day Camp Counselors arrive June 16. Last day of camp, August 19.
- Wranglers arrive June 16. Last day of camp, August 26.
- Hospitality Assistant, Accommodations, Food Service, Grounds Keeping, Recreation and Photographer staff typically arrives the week of June 19 and end on August 26, depending on your availability. Some positions may start as early as May and continue through September.
Contract dates are flexible to some degree based on your availability but all exact dates are pre-arranged with hiring manager for your specific contract and your needs as well as the camp’s needs.
Mission Statement of Warm Beach Camp
We exist to provide environments, experiences, and resources which draw people of all ages to God through the ministry of Christian camping.
Desired Outcomes of Warm Beach Camp
- To see people come to know Jesus Christ
- To see people grow in Christian living
- To see people prepare for worldwide service
- To see people helped through education
- To see people nurtured through character-building activities
- To see people have fun
- To see people experience rest and renewal in a retreat setting
Substance Abuse Policy:
Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center maintains a firm commitment to provide safe and healthy work environment for its employees and quality services to its constituency. The success of this commitment depends largely upon the health of our employees. Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center recognizes that substance abuse has an adverse impact on employee health and impairs our ability to maintain a safe environment free from the effects of alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs. We conduct random drug tests at Warm Beach Camp. Submission to such testing is a condition of employment at Warm Beach Camp.