Take a brief walk around our enchanting lighted grounds and then settle in for a fabulous 5-course meal and live theatre in our Baylight Room.
Prices start at $39 per person. Dinner Theatre dates are Dec. 5-7, 12-14, 19-21.
Tour Operators: Bookings arranged through the Registration Department: call 360-652-7575, or toll-free 800-228-6724.
Play: Grace on Deck!
An original production for The Lights of Christmas adapted by Sarah Stillion, original music and lyrics by Lydia Crouch.
Welcome aboard the SS Conundrum where it’s anything but smooth sailing for this year’s Christmas Cruise. Our zany journey begins when Elaine treats her three lifelong friends to a cruise, but they all know something’s up… only she’s not telling. Then, due to a fluke of matching jackets, the steward adds Grace to their group, a fellow passenger, who is quite an amusing mystery herself. And, is it just their imagination or are they all being watched?
Join us for an evening of laughter and fun with Grace on Deck.
Menu Subject to change
- Salad – Spring/Romaine mix with shredded romano cheese, grape tomato, shredded carrots & mushrooms, and balsamic viniagrette dressing.
- Soup – Homemade French Onion soup, with fresh baked crouton, topped with cheese and herbs
- Lemon Sherbet
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert - Cannoli cups (2 crunchy pastry dough shells filled with sweet cream cheese, topped mini chocolate chips and a fresh fruit garnish)
- Horseradish, Gourmet Coffee, tea, water, individual creamers, butter pats, salt & pepper
Entree Options Subject to change
- Pepper crusted, slow roasted Prime Rib
Served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh roasted seasoned vegetables.
- Lemon Peppered Baked Salmon
Served on a bed of warm spinach with rice pilaf and a blend of fresh roasted vegetables accompanied by a mustard dill sauce.
- Traditional Eggplant Parmesan with fresh marinara sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese
Served with a creamy mushroom orzo pasta and seasoned fresh vegetables. (vegetarian option)
You must make your entrée choices with reservations. (Entrees selections are subject to change without prior notice.)
Dates and Hours
2013 schedule: Dec. 5-7, 12-14, 19-21
|Day||Doors Open||Play Ends|
|Thursday||6:00 pm||9:45 pm|
|Friday & Saturday||6:00 pm||9:45 pm|
Parking opens at 5pm. Dinner Theatre is located at Cedar Lodge in the Baylight Room. The whole Dinner Theatre experience lasts 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
|Baylight Dinner Theatre|
|Ticket type||Price per person|
|Groups of 8+ (Standard Seating)||$42|
|AAA members (Standard Seating)||$44|
Dinner Theatre is designed for an adult audience. Sorry, no infants or children under the age of 8. No alcohol. Sunday Dessert Theatre Matinee also available.
Tour Operators: Call the Registration Department at 360-652-7575, or in state toll-free 800-228-6724 for details.
- Register by phone from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday at 360-652-7575, or toll-free 800-228-6724.
- No children under 8 years old. Children's rate same as adult.
- Payment in full required at time of reservation. Tickets are non-refundable. The group is responsible for every seat that has been reserved. Transfers to a different night may be possible depending on availability, up to 24 hours prior to date of reservation. Transfer fee is $5 per seat, with $20 minimum.