Sunday Dessert Matinee
Come early on Sundays and enjoy a scrumptious dessert, a live theatre production, and still have time to enjoy The Lights of Christmas General Admission after the play.
Cost starts at $24 per person which includes General Admission. Dessert Matinee dates are Dec. 8, 15 and 22.
Tour Operators: Bookings are arranged through the Registration Department: call 360-652-7575, or toll-free 800-228-6724.
Play: Grace on Deck!
An original production for The Lights of Christmas adapted by Sarah Stillion, original music and lyrics by Lydia Crouch.
Welcome aboard the SS Conundrum where it’s anything but smooth sailing for this year’s Christmas Cruise. Our zany journey begins when Elaine treats her three lifelong friends to a cruise, but they all know something’s up… only she’s not telling. Then, due to a fluke of matching jackets, the steward adds Grace to their group, a fellow passenger, who is quite an amusing mystery herself. And, is it just their imagination or are they all being watched?
Join us for an evening of laughter and fun with Grace on Deck.
Menu subject to change
- Cannoli cups (2 crunchy pastry dough shells filled with sweet cream cheese, topped mini chocolate chips and a fresh fruit garnish)
- Gourmet Cookie & Cracker Platter
- Fresh Seasonal fruit platter with Cream cheese & Sour Cream dip (fruit will vary by availability)
- Gourmet Coffee, tea, water, individual creamers.
Dates and Hours
2013 Schedule: Dec. 8, 15 and 22
|Day||Doors Open||Play Ends|
|Sunday (Dessert Matinee)||4:00 pm||6:15 pm|
Parking opens at 3:30pm. The whole Dessert Matinee experience lasts 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
|Sunday Dessert Matinee|
|Ticket type||Price per person|
|Groups of 8+||$27|
|AAA Members (Standard Seating)||$27|
Sunday Dessert Matinee is designed for an adult audience. Sorry, no infants or children under the age of 8. Dinner Theatre is also available.
Tour Operators: Call the Registration Department at 360-652-7575, or in state toll-free 800-228-6724 for details.
- Register by phone from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday at 360-652-7575, or toll-free 800-228-6724.
- No children under 8 years old. Children's rate same as adult.
- Payment in full required at time of reservation. Tickets are non-refundable. The group is responsible for every seat that has been reserved. Transfers to a different night may be possible depending on availability, up to 24 hours prior to date of reservation. Transfer fee is $5 per seat, with $20 minimum.