Sunday Dessert Matinee
Come early on Sundays and enjoy a scrumptious dessert, a live theatre production, and still have time to enjoy The Lights of Christmas General Admission after the play.
Cost starts at $24 per person which includes General Admission. Dessert Matinee dates are Dec. 7, 14 and 21.
Registration Opens June 4
Tour Operators: Contact the Registration Department today to book your group: 360-652-7575, or toll-free 800-228-6724.
Play: To be announced
Menu subject to change
- Cannoli cups (2 crunchy pastry dough shells filled with sweet cream cheese, topped mini chocolate chips and a fresh fruit garnish)
- Gourmet Cookie & Cracker Platter
- Fresh Seasonal fruit platter with Cream cheese & Sour Cream dip (fruit will vary by availability)
- Gourmet Coffee, tea, water, individual creamers.
Dates and Hours
2014 Schedule: Dec. 7, 14 and 21
|Day||Doors Open||Play Ends|
|Sunday (Dessert Matinee)||4:00 pm||6:15 pm|
Parking opens at 3:30pm. The whole Dessert Matinee experience lasts 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
|Sunday Dessert Matinee|
|Ticket type||Price per person|
|Groups of 8+||$27|
|AAA Members (Standard Seating)||$27|
Sunday Dessert Matinee is designed for an adult audience. Sorry, no infants or children under the age of 8. Dinner Theatre is also available.
Tour Operators: Call the Registration Department at 360-652-7575, or in state toll-free 800-228-6724 for details.
- Register by phone from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday at 360-652-7575, or toll-free 800-228-6724.
- No children under 8 years old. Children's rate same as adult.
- Payment in full required at time of reservation. Tickets are non-refundable. The group is responsible for every seat that has been reserved. Transfers to a different night may be possible depending on availability, up to 24 hours prior to date of reservation. Transfer fee is $5 per seat, with $20 minimum.