Bring a group to The Lights of Christmas for an evening of walk-around holiday cheer that will put the "Merry" into Christmas.
- Tour groups
- Company parties
- Social clubs
- Church groups
- And more...
General Admission dates for 2013: Dec. 5-8, 12-15, 18-23, 26-29
|General Admission Tickets|
|Adults, ages 13-59||$15||$13||$11|
|Seniors, ages 60+||$11||$9||$7|
|Kids, ages 4-12||$10||$8||$6|
|Kids, 3 and under||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|No charge for the group leader and bus driver.|
Group Reservation Process:
- Select a night to attend
- Come as a group all together in a bus or van
- Complete the group worksheet prior to arrival and collect payment from your group members.
- Arrive at The Lights of Christmas with your worksheet, final payment, and of course your group.
When You Arrive
- Inform the parking attendant that you are a "General Admission Bus Tour Group."
- Your bus will be directed to pull forward through the safety barriers. Pull forward until your bus' door is just behind the ticket booths.
- One of the Bus Hosts will greet you and collect your completed Group
- Worksheet and guest fees. We accept cash, business checks, and credit cards (Visa/MC/Discover - sorry, no Amex).
- The Bus Host will provide your guests with an event map.
- Once payment is complete your bus will be directed to the General Admission
- Bus Tour Parking lot located near the Joyland Auditorium. A parking attendant will walk your bus past the ticket booths and to an appropriate parking stall.
- Frequently asked questions for General Admission Groups (PDF)
- Group Information Packet and Worksheet (PDF)- Calculate your rate and discount for 2013
[contact department="Registration"] - toll free in WA / 425-743-5471 - Seattle[/contact]