- Created: Monday, 12 November 2012 00:11
- Hits: 1453
Warm Beach Camp seeks local artists working in any two-dimensional media to submit visual art for display at The Lights of Christmas -- the largest holiday light display in the Northwest that combines live entertainment, children’s activities, food, and overnight getaway options. Visual artwork will be on display and available for purchase in the Starry Night Coffeehouse, an indoor venue at The Lights of Christmas, where attendees can take in live holiday entertainment including spoken word performances and acoustic music sets. The Lights of Christmas is expected to draw 50,000+ people for the month of December.
Warm Beach Camp, 20800 Marine Dr. Stanwood, WA 98292
Deadline to Apply: November 26th, 2012
Key themes related to this exhibit are: Stars, Light, and Christmas
- All work should represent the key themes.
- Submit on JPEG per entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please include contact information, title, size of work and price.
- Maximum three pieces of work by each artist.
- Submission deadline is November 26th.
- Artists will be notified of acceptance results
- Accepted artwork must be exhibition ready and delivered on or before November 28th. Artwork will be on display from November 29 – December 29th, 2012.
- All art work must be for sale.
- Warm Beach Camp will take 30% of the sale price.
- All unsold artwork must be removed between December 30th and 31st.
- Artists must reside in Washington state.
Velda Millard, The Lights of Christmas Project Coordinator
email@example.com / 800-228-6724 ext. 2225