Supporting God’s Kingdom work in the US & abroad through ministry partnerships.
Through global partnerships, Warm Beach Camp seeks to connect people, resources, and ideas with the movements of God worldwide in a way that leads to the transformation of persons, families, and communities. Our vision is to go where God is working mightily to bring people into His kingdom, disciple them and send them out to bless and transform the world through meaningful partnerships with national leaders. Our support of indigenous ministry may take the form of financial resources, ministry teams, leadership training, familiarization tours, internships or cultural exchanges in the U.S., or any other method yet to be discovered.
- Connect people, resources, ideas with the work of God world-wide
- Create a channel for U.S. people to connect with mission work worldwide
- Support, strengthen, encourage Spirit-led leaders and movements worldwide
- Create meaningful partnerships as defined by National leaders to further their mission
- To see the Kingdom of God advance worldwide, this blessing the nations and redeeming all creation to the supremacy of Christ
- Strengthening native churches and ministries world-wide
- Build up the unity of believers in the Body of Christ
- Develop leadership at home and abroad in route to accomplishing the mission or program
- Pursue transformational experiences that integrate spiritual formation into daily life
- Serve out of a posture of spiritual surrender to Christ, listening to God, and living responsively to the Holy Spirit as we love others in Jesus’ name
- Conduct Partnership Initiatives in a financially sustainable way that does not create unhealthy dependence upon Western aid
- Conduct Partnership Initiatives in a way that strengthens rather than drains the energy and resources from WBC stateside.
Criteria for Engaging in Global Initiatives:
- Sense of direct leading by the Holy Spirit as evidenced by prayerful unity, opening of opportunity, and an absence of human striving
- Opportunity to engage in work related to Christian Camping that results in support for native churches/ministries
- Experiences that unify the people of God around Kingdom priorities
- Service in areas with strong in-country contacts
- Work that allows for leadership development and does not contribute to a corrupting foreign aid-type of relationship.
Global Partners at a glance:
- Annual mission team to S. Korea
- Host Korean students at W-Bar-B Ranch Summer Camp
- Sister Ministry with Myungsun Church, Suwon, South Korea
- Internships for Korean young adults
- Dicku Lohara Global Leadership Immersion
- Provide student access to business immersion
Promote tours to India with AIM Asia, the Immanuel Conference
- A Christian Camp & Conference Center outside of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
- Long history in a Sister Camp relationship
- Rancho Betania operates independently providing camp, conference, and retreat space to the Mexican churches of the region.
In 2009, Priyanke Madawela (Pri), a native Sri Lankan, joined our internship program and while here completed the remaining planning and organization for Sri Lanka’s first outdoor ministry, Miracle Valley.
- Consulting for camp program development and site development
- Conduct a Family Camp in 2012-2013
- Consultation & camping leadership development