Western Riding Lessons are for all skill levels. Instruction follows the Certified Horsemanship Association program, which develops riders at each of four levels with written and riding tests that may be taken in order to pass each level. Call for exact schedule and times.
- Group riding lessons of no more than 8 riders per group
- Any skill level is welcome; ages 7 to adult
- Lessons include ground work, horse care, and safety instruction
- Horses, tack and helmets provided by Warm Beach Camp
- CHA Certified Riding Instructors
Riders will learn:
- Grooming, saddling, horse care
- Basic horse control at a walk, jog, and a lope
- Basic equitation and proper use of the four natural aids (voice, hands, legs, weight)
- How to recognize and ride on the correct diagonal and leads
- and much more!
Trail rides on our beautiful trails will also be included in many lessons. As riders progress, they may also do some work with cows.
|Wednesday||11:00am-12:15pm and 1:30-2:45pm|
Horsemanship Lessons: $96 per month/weekly lesson
Ages 7 and up.
Horsemanship Director: Mark Skipton
To Register or for more information email Mark & Patti Skipton or call:
360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724