7 Easy Steps to Book Your Group
Once you work with your Warm Beach Camp guest services associate to secure facilities for the date you want, the reservation system is quite simple.
- Your reservation will be secured with a deposit.
- Contract Packet is produced by Warm Beach Camp and sent to you.
- Once you receive your packet, review your contract, event guidelines and price sheets. Please contact your Guest Service Associate immediatly if there are any inaccuracies.
- If the information in your Contract Packet is accurate, you will sign and return a copy of your contract to your Guest Services Associate.
- Next you will need to contact your organization’s insurance carrier and request a Certificate of Liability Insurance to be sent to Warm Beach Camp (see contract for details).
- Four to six weeks prior to your event, Warm Beach Camp will mail a 30-day Planning Packet to you which will include meeting room assignments.
- Your contract specifies a tentative and a final count date by which you will contact our Guest Services Department with attendance (part time and full time), meeting room set-up requirements, and any other event planning needs.
[iconcolorbox type=”success” icon=”signin”] For more information about available dates, prices, and event planning assistance, please send a message to the Guest Service Department or call at 800-228-6724. [/iconcolorbox]