August 2019 Project Updates
Summer projects are in full swing:
- Cedar Lodge Loop is now repaved.
- New double pane windows are being installed in three retreat houses providing them with much improved winterization.
- A new ticket booth for The Lights of Christmas has been finished.
- Fresh water well controls are being replaced for Well #4
- As an extra safety precaution, an emergency bypass is being installed to a section of the wastewater treatment plant where a main pipe to the treatment plant runs above ground.
- In the fall and through next spring, new plants will go in the freshly installed berms in the Cedar Lodge parking lot and W-Bar-B road.
Warm Beach Camp continuously works to care for facilities and grounds so that the investments made by donors and volunteers endure in serving our guests and pointing people to Christ.
All of these things are made possible through generous donors and volunteers. If you are interested on learning more or making a contribution, please contact Jessica Wilson or call 360-312-3417.