Below is a list of projects we could use some volunteer help to complete! If you are interested in helping with any of these projects, please submit a volunteer inquiry form.
|Project||# of People||Age||Time required|
|Nurses||30||18+||call for info.|
|Lights of Christmas Light Testing||1-10||12+||ongoing|
|Deep Cleaning Facilities||1-15||16+||ongoing|
Come share the work and fun, and help Warm Beach Camp in the process!
Volunteers of all ages with varying construction, landscaping, and/or trail clearing abilities.
Come and bring your friends, civic, or church group and spend a day volunteering. We can tailor make a volunteer experience for your particular group and their abilities.
For more information, or to arrange a work-day for your group, email Jessica Wilson, Volunteer Coordinator, or call her at Warm Beach Camp, 360-652-7575 or 800-228-6724
Join the more than 20 volunteer nurses who help to keep the path clear to the cross for our campers!
- Experience the joy of serving at Camp and help create the safe and caring atmosphere so vital to ministry success.
- Serve during a weekend retreat or a weeklong summer camp!
- Operate under doctor's standing orders.
- Lodging & meals provided onsite.
- Nurses needed for Horsemanship Camp, Day Camp, W-Bar-B Ranch Camp,
- Adult Retreats, Family Camp, and The Lights of Christmas.
- Contribute to the health and safety of campers this year!
My experiences at Warm Beach Camp have been some of the most fulfilling experiences for me, both spiritually and professionally. Warm Beach is one of my favorite places. There are few places on this earth that my family and I would rather spend our free time. We feel like we are truly on holy ground. We love Warm Beach!Carrie Harris, Volunteer Nurse
For available dates and more information contact us today!
Jessica Wilson: Volunteer Coordinator
email@example.com / 360-652-7575 ext. 2276