What information do we collect?
Warm Beach Camp collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
This policy was last modified on October 14, 2009
Warm Beach Camp 20800 Marine Dr, Stanwood, WA 98292 | 306-652-7575
Changing lives and transforming communities by keeping the path clear to the cross.
- Deliver Christ-centered hospitality and programming.
- Introduce campers to Christ, help them grow in Christian living, and prepare them for worldwide Christian service.
- Reach out to members of society who are often overlooked and marginalized.
- Provide individuals and camper groups with opportunities for rest and renewal in a setting that reveals the grandeur of God.
- Encourage the Body of Christ.
- Produce positive societal change both locally and globally.
Our Core Values
- God-Dependent - Seeking God first in all things
- Vision-Guided - Aligning all decisions and activities to “keep the path clear to the cross.”
- Christ-Centered - Revealing and sharing Christ through ministries, conferences, and events.
- Bible-Based - Making decisions that are grounded in Scripture.
- Sustainability-Focused - Acting with integrity in decisions regarding the environment, finances, and treatment of employees and volunteers.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is God’s written Word, divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit; it is infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death for our sins, in His bodily resurrection, and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, who indwells every believer, equipping them to live a godly life.
- We believe in the necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of life fully committed to the will of God in Christ.
- We believe the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, called to be God’s redeemed people.
Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA 98292
360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724
From Points North (Mt Vernon, Bellingham)
Marine Drive is re-opened as of August 23, 2018. The embankment repair project has been completed.
- Going South on I-5 take exit 212 (Stanwood/Camano Island).
- Turn right onto Hwy 532 and travel approximately 5 1/4 miles west to Stanwood.
- Turn left at the 4rd light onto 88th Ave NW and go 1/4 mile to stop sign.
- Turn right onto Marine Drive and travel South for approximately 4 miles to Camp entrance on the right.
From Points South (Marysville, Everett)
- Going North on I-5 take exit 206 (172nd St NE).
- Turn left onto 172nd St NE, cross over freeway and proceed approximately 2 1/4 miles to the stop sign.
- Turn right onto Hwy 531 (Lakewood Road) and travel approximately 6 miles to the stop sign at Marine Drive.
- Turn right onto Marine Drive and go approximately 1 1/4 miles to Camp entrance on the left.
Download a campus map of Warm Beach Camp