News & Updates
See & read about what is going on in the Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center community
Dad and Me Weekend Schedule
April 2, 2010
(schedule subject to change)
- 5:00 pm Registration and Recreation tickets sold
Move into your cabin
- 7:00 pm Dinner
- 7:30 pm Orientation for weekend
- 9:00 pm Open Swim & Mini-golf
- 8:00 am Pancake Breakfast
- 9:00 am Chapel
- 10:30am-12 pm Activity Time*
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00-5:00 pm Activity Time*
- 5:30 pm Supper
- 6:30-8:00 pm Activity Time*
- 8:15 pm Chapel
- 9:15 pm Free time and snack time (Smores!)
- Indoor arena soccer
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Chapel
- 10:30 am Rocket Launch Finale (weather permitting)*
- 12:00 pm BBQ Picnic
Clean up and depart
Possible Recreation options and activities (age limits on some activities):
- At W-Bar-B – available any time/no extra fee: BB guns, archery, mountain boards, hiking, basketball, pony rides (pony ride day/times may vary)
- At Conference Center – available any time/no extra fee: basketball, tennis, disc golf, bouldering wall
- Saturday afternoon activities Horse Trail Rides, Climbing Tower, High Ropes, Swimming, Mini-Golf (except for swimming, extra fee and advanced sign-ups required/specific times & availability given at check-in)
- Canoeing: days/times vary depending on tide schedule
- Dad & Daughters: Saturday night, 6:30-7:45pm Dad & Daughter Dance
- Rocket kits are for sale at the Snack Shop. Work on them as a project together throughout the weekend. Price range $11-$16.
- Snack Shop also has candy, soda, juice and water. Price range .75 – $1.50
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.” Revelation 21:4 NLT The Apostle John is writing down the vision from God about a time when everything is made new by God. God is back among us: I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will ...
General News, News |
Created with You in Mind
There is something wonderful about arriving at a place and to people that have thoughtfully anticipated your needs and prepared something special for everyone who comes. Warm Beach Camp Ministries (WBCM) is focused on this kind of thoughtful readiness for every leader and group that comes to Black Diamond Camp, Rainier Camp & Retreat Center, and Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center. It is an expression of our faith. Throughout Scripture are words and images of being “created with care.” ...
General News, Industry News, News |
What Led You to Us?
What brought me to Warm Beach and this beautiful community in this special corner of the country? The answer is simple. The answer is prayer; to the same God who has faithfully led me through every chapter. He has led me through mountains and valleys, over peaks, and through storms. But all metaphors aside, in truth, I am starting over. I am here to begin anew and I am filled with hope for the future God has planned for me ...