Join the team and change lives this summer!
Grow in your faith, invest in the lives of others, and have fun!
- Standard summer staff contract is Mid-June through the end of August. See specific dates below.
- Staff must attend their “Staff Orientation” training at the beginning of summer and will receive a stipend for that orientation period. Contract pay will begin upon completion of orientation.
- Summer staff are required to live on-grounds in dorms or cabin style accommodations with other staff members or campers.
- Meals are provided during the week, and optional weekend meals. In most accommodations there is a kitchen available to make your own meals for your times off, if desired.
- Scheduled time off will depend largely on position and staffing each summer.
- Counselors & Guides will have Saturday evening to Monday mornings and an hour or two off each day.
- Camp Nurse will be similar to the counselor & cabin guides with time off being Saturday afternoons to Monday Mornings.
- Wranglers will have Saturday evening to Monday morning off, having some Saturday afternoons off, and a couple evenings off each week.
- Accommodations, Food Service, Grounds Keeping and Adventure & Aquatics Guide staff will have a varied schedule and may include several days or half days off each week, working most weekends.
- Requested time off (such as weddings, school functions, etc.) must be in writing and given the "okay" from your supervisor prior to being hired-if at all possible.
- We will interview applicants as they apply and will accept applications until all positions have been filled.
- All Guides arrive weekend of June 16. Last day of camp, August 17.
- Horse Camp Counselors arrive June 23. Last day of camp, August 23.
- Special Friends Camp Counselors and Facilitiators arrive June 14. Last day of camp, August 17.
- Wranglers arrive June 16. Last day of camp, August 23.
- Accommodations, Food Service and Grounds Keeping staff typically arrive the week of June 17 and end on August 24; depending on your availability. Some positions may start as early as May and continue through September.
Contract dates are flexible to some degree based on your availability but all exact dates are pre-arranged with hiring manager for your specific contract and your needs as well as the camp’s needs.
Mission Statement of Warm Beach Camp
Warm Beach Camps and Conference center provides Christ-centered environments, experiences and resources to draw people to God through camping ministries, conferences and events. As a staff, one of our commutments is to carry out our responsibilities in a way that will "keep the path clear to the cross".
Vision; Changing lives and transforming communities by keeping the path clear to the cross.
- Deliver Christ-centered hospitality and programming;
- Introduce campers to Christ, help them grow in Christian living and prepare them for worldwide Christian service;
- Reach out to members of society who are often overlooked and marginalized;
- Provide individuals and camper groups with opportunities for rest and renewal in a setting that reveals the grandeur of God;
- Encourage the Body of Christ; and
- Produce positive societal change both locally and globally.
Zero Tolerance for Abuse:
Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center maintains a firm commitment to provide a safe and healthy work environment for its employees and quality services to its constituency. The success of this commitment depends largely upon the health of our employees. Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center recognizes that substance abuse has an adverse impact on employee health and impairs our ability to maintain a safe environment free from the effects of alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs. We conduct random drug tests at Warm Beach Camp. Submission to such testing is a condition of employment.
Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center maintains a sacred trust over the health and safety of any guests and staff especially children, our most vulnerable population. There is zero tolerance for abuse of any kind, physical, sexual or emotional. In order to protect against the potential of abuse, specific procedures are required of staff.