Changing lives and transforming communities by keeping the path clear to the cross.
- Deliver Christ-centered hospitality and programming.
- Introduce campers to Christ, help them grow in Christian living, and prepare them for worldwide Christian service.
- Reach out to members of society who are often overlooked and marginalized.
- Provide individuals and camper groups with opportunities for rest and renewal in a setting that reveals the grandeur of God.
- Encourage the Body of Christ.
- Produce positive societal change both locally and globally.
Our Core Values
- God-Dependent - Seeking God first in all things
- Vision-Guided - Aligning all decisions and activities to “keep the path clear to the cross.”
- Christ-Centered - Revealing and sharing Christ through ministries, conferences, and events.
- Bible-Based - Making decisions that are grounded in Scripture.
- Sustainability-Focused - Acting with integrity in decisions regarding the environment, finances, and treatment of employees and volunteers.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is God’s written Word, divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit; it is infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death for our sins, in His bodily resurrection, and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, who indwells every believer, equipping them to live a godly life.
- We believe in the necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of life fully committed to the will of God in Christ.
- We believe the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, called to be God’s redeemed people.