Update on Projects – March 2010
We have several projects currently underway at the Camp:
- We are converting the old draft horse barn to a secondary work-out room for the Warm Beach Vaulters, thanks to volunteers Rob Down and Ray Samuelson.
- The parking pad and sidewalks for ADA restroom are being put in soon at The Pines. This is the final part of the ADA project we started last spring for the Special Friends Camps that included the purchase of a special trailer-mounted ADA mobile restroom.
Projects for this summer include:
- Re-furbishing the exterior of the Warner Retreat House, include taking out the fireplace, installing a new roof, and removing the carport. This house is known as the Nutcracker Suite during The Lights of Christmas.
- Painting the exterior of the Program Center and replacing the railings around the courtyard flower beds
- Installing new carpet in the Program Center meeting rooms A, B, and C.
The Conditional Use Permit application is still awaiting approval from the county. This permit is needed before we can begin on the Cedar Lodge renovation projects. Please pray that the Lord will go before us in getting this permit approved.