News & Updates
See & read about what is going on in the Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center community
Warm Beach Camp Ministries Project Updates
Warm Beach Camp Ministries stewards three camps with over 150 buildings, miles of roads and sidewalks, three swimming pools, three commercial kitchens, and more. The goal is for guests to have a clear path to the cross, which means they should not be distracted by any shortcomings in our properties.
Many donors and volunteers support on-going maintenance and improvement projects allowing us to meet the needs of guests while caring for the facilities in a professional, long-lasting fashion. The current completed and ongoing improvement projects include:
Warm Beach Camp:
- Construction of a new sidewalk to the front of Cedar Lodge and an ADA sidewalk to the Prayer Chapel, Amphitheatre, and Olympic View Lodge.
- Building a new riding arena at the Stables specifically for a licensed therapist to use for horse therapy classes.
- A new covered patio entrance to Cedar Lodge is funded. We are currently working on the designs and permits.
- Preparing for the construction of two more cabins in Chinook Village.
- Remodeling of two staff cottages.
Black Diamond Camp:
- New Wi-Fi throughout the main buildings of Camp greatly enhance guests’ connectivity and enjoyment of the property.
- A new staircase and walkway up to Glacier Peak improves safety and guest convenience accessing the facility from the lower entrance road.
- A new roof for Glacier Peak and the Rainier Christian School administration building. These were the largest projects of 2022! This year, we hope to tackle the Dining Room roof.
Rainier Camp & Retreat Center:
- A new water tank is the most significant project this year, required by the Pearce County Dept. of Health.
The generosity of so many truly allows the team to care for the three campuses while providing an exceptional service that draws others into a transforming encounter with Christ.
-Pat Patterson, C.O.O.
Warm Beach Camp Ministries