Northwest's premier men's ministry event
March 4-6, 2016 - Warm Beach Camp and H.U.G.E. Men of God partner in this premier men's ministry event of the Pacific Northwest. Men's Advance challenges men to engage the mission of God in their lives, their families, workplaces, and communities. With soul-stirring worship and teaching along with practical workshops and small-group break-outs Men's Advance promises to be a powerful time of personal growth. Set in the park-like surroundings of Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center in Stanwood WA, Men's Advance also offers an amazing lineup of free-time options.
“God met me... I got to see Him at work!“
- Mouth-watering meals
- "Cool Machines" Show
- 40-foot climbing tower*
- High Ropes Course*
- Climbing Tower*
- Life-size Angry Birds, giant sling-shot
- Family Lines Fly Fishing
- Basketball, Tennis, Mini-Golf, Disc Golf, Softball
- Practical, faith-building seminars designed for guys
- Engaging worship
- Small group break-outs
- Trails for walking and jogging in a super-natural setting!
*extra fee required
Speaker: Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase, a former Hall Of Fame professional wrestler in the World Wrestling Federation (now WWE), is best known as the "Million Dollar Man.” Ted finished his career in 1999, after spending 25 years in the industry as a wrestler, ringside manager and commentator.
At the height of Ted’s successful professional wrestling career, he enjoyed what fame and fortune brought. However, he found himself empty and unhappy. At the end of his rope and nearly losing his wife and family, he fell in love with Jesus.
The Million Dollar Man was fulfilled and controlled by wealth, power and greed. The real Ted DiBiase is fulfilled by his relationship with Jesus Christ and his family, and a desire to do God’s will in his life.
Today, after authoring his life story, Every Man Has His Price, Ted is a full time evangelist and motivational speaker. Officially ordained, he speaks to church congregations, youth groups, men’s meetings, corporate businesses, public schools and universities all over the world.
Ted is married to his lovely wife, Melanie, of 31 years. They have three sons: Michael, Ted Jr. and Brett. More information about Ted DiBiase, see his Facebook page.
Costs and Lodging
All rates are per person. Linens not included except where noted
|Deluxe Single: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$327|
|Deluxe Multiple Occupancy: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$233|
|Standard: Cascadian Lodge | Mt. Baker Village||$184|
|Economy: Glacier & Whistler Mini Lodge||$138|
|Super Economy: Mountain Cabins||$123|
|RV & Camping Area (includes meals)||$118|
|Full-Time Commuter (includes meals)||$98|
- All individual reservations must be paid in full when registration is made.
- A full refund less a $35.00 processing fee will be given on cancellations made 5 days or more before the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 5 days prior to the event.
- Check in begins at 4:30pm Friday, and dinner begins that night at 5:45pm. Camp closes Sunday at 11am.
- For more information contact the Registration Department by calling 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724