Northwest's premier men's ministry event
March 6-8, 2015 - Warm Beach Camp and H.U.G.E. Men of God partner in this premier men's ministry event of the Pacific Northwest. Men's Advance challenges men to engage the mission of God in their lives, their families, workplaces, and communities. With soul-stirring worship and teaching along with practical workshops and small-group break-outs Men's Advance promises to be a powerful time of personal growth. Set in the park-like surroundings of Warm Beach Camp, Men's Advance also offers an amazing lineup of free-time options.
“God met me... I got to see Him at work!“
- Mouth-watering meals
- "Cool Machines" Show
- 40-foot climbing tower*
- High Ropes Course*
- Climbing Tower*
- NEW Life-size Angry Birds, giant sling-shot
- NEW Family Lines Fly Fishing
- Basketball, Tennis, Mini-Golf, Disc Golf, Softball
- Practical, faith-building seminars designed for guys
- Engaging worship
- Small group break-outs
- Trails for walking and jogging in a super-natural setting!
*extra fee required
Speaker: Dr. Stu Weber
Stu Weber graduated from Wheaton College in 1967 and holds advanced degrees from Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. A U.S. Army veteran, he was awarded three bronze stars as a Green Beret in Vietnam. It was there, in the trauma and uncertainty of war, that Stu committed himself to a lifetime of vocational ministry "for Christ and His Kingdom." Stu Weber is a pastor who loves his family, his country, and Christ's church. He also has a passion to help men become all God intends them to be.
Stu has served for 32 years as the Senior Pastor for Good Shepherd Community Church in Boring, Oregon. Together, Stu and his wife, Linda, have spoken at Family Life marriage and parenting conferences across the United States. Stu has spoken for Promise Keepers, Men at the Cross, and Iron Sharpens Iron. He also maintains a consistent ministry to the U.S. Military community both in the United States and overseas.
Stu is the best-selling author of several "Gold Medallion finalist" books including Tender Warrior, All the King's Men and Four Pillars of a Man's Heart. His latest release is Infinite Impact.
Stu and Linda live outside Portland, Oregon. High school sweethearts, they have been married for forty three years, have raised three grown sons, and are now greatly enjoying grand-parenting six grandsons and three granddaughters, so far.
Costs and Lodging
All rates are per person. Linens not included except where noted
|Deluxe Single: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$315|
|Deluxe Multiple Occupancy: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$227|
|Standard: Cascadian Lodge | Mt. Baker Village | Bayview Ranch House||$174|
|Economy: Glacier & Whistler Mini Lodge | Warner Retreat House||$133|
|Super Economy: W-Bar-B Ranch | Mountain Cabins||$118|
|RV & Camping Area (includes meals)||$113|
|Full-Time Commuter (includes meals)||$89|
- All individual reservations must be paid in full when registration is made.
- A full refund less a $35.00 processing fee will be given on cancellations made 5 days or more before the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 5 days prior to the event.
- Check in begins at 4:30pm Friday, and dinner begins that night at 5:45pm. Camp closes Sunday at 11am.
- For more information contact the Registration Department by calling 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724