Northwest's premier men's ministry event
March 3-5, 2017 - Warm Beach Camp and H.U.G.E. Men of God partner in this premier men's ministry event of the Pacific Northwest. Men's Advance challenges men to engage the mission of God in their lives, their families, workplaces, and communities. With soul-stirring worship and teaching along with practical workshops and small-group break-outs Men's Advance promises to be a powerful time of personal growth. Set in the park-like surroundings of Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center in Stanwood WA, Men's Advance also offers an amazing lineup of free-time options.
“Men are real here and it helped me find a real God.“
- Mouth-watering meals
- "Cool Machines" Show
- 40-foot climbing tower*
- High Ropes Course*
- Climbing Tower*
- Life-size Angry Birds, giant sling-shot
- Basketball, Tennis, Mini-Golf, Disc Golf, Softball
- Practical, faith-building seminars designed for guys
- Engaging worship
- Small group break-outs
- Trails for walking and jogging in a super-natural setting!
*extra fee required
Speaker: Bishop Matt Thomas
Matt Thomas has served in a variety of roles that include pastor, church planter, missionary and superintendent. He was consecrated as bishop of the Free Methodist Church of the USA on July 13, 2007.
A passionate commitment to evangelism, discipleship and leadership development has been foundational for Matt’s life in ministry. He has been actively engaged in sharing Christ with the unsaved, praying with them to receive salvation and helping them grow to maturity.
Bishop Thomas has been married to his wife, Marlene, for nearly 40 years. They have four children and eight grandchildren. They are blessed that all of their children are serving in ministry either as volunteers or vocationally.
Frontline Worship Band is a multi-church band formed to build unity in worship during the Men's Forum, Men's Advance and other events upon request.
Cost and Lodging
All rates are per person. Linens not included except where noted
|Deluxe Single: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$353|
|Deluxe Multiple Occupancy: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$263|
|Standard Multiple Occupancy: Cascadian Lodge | Mt. Baker Village||$213|
|Economy Multiple Occupancy: Glacier & Whistler Mini Lodge||$159|
|Super Economy, Multiple Occupancy: Mountain Cabins||$149|
|RV & Camping Area (includes meals)||$145|
- All individual reservations must be paid in full when registration is made.
- A full refund less a $35.00 processing fee will be given on cancellations made 5 days or more before the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 5 days prior to the event.
- Check in begins at 4:30pm Friday, and dinner begins that night at 5:45pm. Camp closes Sunday at 11am.
- For more information contact the Registration Department by calling 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724