Lodging facilities are positioned on the central conference center, plus self-contained youth camps, and a retreat house. Groups select facilities on style desired and size needed.
Mt. Baker Cabins
Offers flexibility that is unmatched by any other facility.
- 7 cabins, each with 4 rooms
- Private bathroom in each room
- Queen size bed and 4 single bunk-style beds per room
- Capacity: 140
Charming ambiance perfect for groups focusing on fellowship.
- 30 private rooms divided in two wings
- Vanity/sink in each room, central baths in each wing
- Queen size bed and 2 single bunk-style beds per room
- Central meeting area with fireplace
Glacier and Whistler Mini-Lodges
Guests love the Mini-lodges for value, flexibility, and proximity.
- 3 sleeping rooms and 1 central meeting room
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- Each sleeping room has nine single beds, one double bed, and two trundle beds.
- Capacity: 36 guest for each mini-lodge
Offering rustic camping at its best.
- 6 heated cabins with decks and porches
- Separate bath and shower house
- 12 single bunk-style beds per cabin
- Capacity: 72
Get away from the hectic pace of everyday life.
- 2 bunk-style cabins with indoor bathrooms
- 3 A-frame cabins, central bathhouse
- “The Longhouse” meeting/dining area, leadership quarters
- Outdoor fire circle
Bayview Ranch House
Experience beautiful sunsets from the wrap around deck.
- 3-story house with 7 bedrooms, 6-1/2 baths
- Meeting and dining areas, wrap-around deck
- Campfire circle with view of Port Susan Bay
- Capacity: 33 people
Warner Retreat House
Intimate getaway for small groups of 5-15 people.
- 2-story house with 5 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Living room, kitchenette (no cooking equipment)
- Convenient location to main dining and recreation
- Capacity: 15 people
The park-like setting is an ideal place for camping.
- 128 sites most with electricity, water, and some sewer
- Laundry, restrooms and showers
- Dumping station
- Outdoor shelter