Dads, (Grandpa's too) -- Here it is! Unplugged!
Cell phone and X-box FREE Zone!
Create lifelong memories with your kids, while they're still kids!
Dads & Sons - June 3-5 or Sept 9-11, 2016
Dads & Daughters - June 10-12 or Sept 16-18, 2016
Here are several weekends designed simply around creating a place and space for you to get together with your kids, share new experiences, form lasting bonds, and simply have fun together.
These weekends are casually programmed so that you can spend maximum time together experiencing all that Warm Beach Camp has to offer.
In addition to a blaze of activities, special times are set aside to facilitate meaningful conversation about the truths and beliefs that matter the most. During Dad & Me Chapels you will explore God’s truth together through interactive learning rich in living illustrations. These are not your typical church experiences.
Dad & Daughter Dance!
Bring your moves and boogie the night away at this year's Dance!
- Model Rockets*
- Mountain Boards
- Canyon Adventures
- Horseback Trail Rides* (age 7 & up)
- High Ropes Challenge Course* (age 12 & up)
- Climbing Tower* (age 7 & up)
- Camp fires, smores, and more!
- NEW feature - Laser Tag! *Extra fee required
"This is an excellent opportunity to bond together and strengthen our relationship as well as our relationship with God."
"You simply can't over-give them your time!"
- W-Bar-B Cabin: $108 per person. Bunk-house style cabin with a double bed and seven single beds. Central bath house.*
- Bayview Ranch House: $159 per person. 3 story farm house with 7 rooms, 6 baths, living room, kitchenette, and and wrap-around deck.*
- Bayview Ranch House Private Room / W-Bar-B Private Cabin (Dad & Daughter Only): $189 per person
- RV/Tent: $94 per person
Commuter: $79 per person. Rate includes event admission and meals (Friday Dinner thru Sunday Lunch) without lodging.
*Shared lodging with other Dad & Me attendees.
Questions? Or for more information email the Registration Department
or call 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724 toll free