Dads, (Grandpa's too) -- Here it is! Unplugged!
Cell phone and X-box FREE Zone!
Create lifelong memories with your kids, while they're still kids!
Dads & Sons - May 30-June 1 or Sept 5-7, 2014
Dads & Daughters - June 6-8 or Sept 12-14, 2014
Here are several weekends designed simply around creating a place and space for you to get together with your kids, share new experiences, form lasting bonds, and simply have fun together.
These weekends are casually programmed so that you can spend maximum time together experiencing all that Warm Beach Camp has to offer.
In addition to a blaze of activities, special times are set aside to facilitate meaningful conversation about the truths and beliefs that matter the most. During Dad & Me Chapels you will explore God’s truth together through interactive learning rich in living illustrations. These are not your typical church experiences.
Dad & Daughter Weekend -- Prom Night!
We'll begin our "Night Out In Paris" with dinner on Saturday, followed by desserts, dancing and fun photos!
Be sure to pack your finest Prom Night outfit -- whether funky or formal!
- Model Rockets*
- Mountain Boards
- Canyon Adventures
- Horseback Trail Rides* (age 7 & up)
- High Ropes Challenge Course* (age 12 & up)
- Climbing Tower* (age 7 & up)
- Camp fires, smores, and more!
- Dad & Sons Weekend also features “The Amazing Race” *Extra fee required
"This is an excellent opportunity to bond together and strengthen our relationship as well as our relationship with God."
"You simply can't over-give them your time!"
Lodging and Pricing
- W-Bar-B Cabin: $98 per person - Bunk-house style cabin with a double bed and seven single beds. Central bath house.*
- Bayview Ranch House: $155 per person - 3 story farm house with 7 rooms, 6 baths, living room, kitchenette, and and wrap-around deck.*
- Private Cabin (Dad & Daughter Only): $183 per person
- RV/Tent: $84 per person
*Shared lodging with other Dad & Me attendees.
For more information contact the Registration Department, or call 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724