July 30-Aug. 3, 2014
There's nothing quite like a week at Family Camp - the beauty of the Warm Beach Camp grounds, the fellowship with old friends, and the opportunities to worship God and grow together as a family. Our keynote speaker for 2014 is Rene Schlaepfer, senior pastor of Twin Lakes Church in Aptos, California.
For kids, and adults alike, Family Camp offers some memorable activities that keeps people coming back every summer. For example, you'll have opportunities to experience:
- Train Rides
- Softball, basketball and tennis
- Horseback riding*
- Mountain boards
- W-Bar-B Canyon Adventure*
- High ropes course and climbing tower*
- Miniature golf and disc golf*
- Saturday family picnic and BBQ
* Extra Fee
Junior & Senior High Programs
In addition to all the regular activities, junior and senior high students will have their own separate activities designed just for them, including:
- Music and worship
- Special morning and evening speaking sessions
- Swimming pool parties and other special activities
- Skits and games, and much more!
All full time rates include meals (except where noted), insurance and program fees. Full time registrants are given priority in housing assignments. All rates are per person.
|Ages 13 & up||Ages 5-12||Ages 0-4|
||$407 per person||$260 per person||$60 per person|
||$323 pp||$246 pp||$60 pp|
||$256 pp||$226 pp||$60 pp|
Economy (meals included)
||$234 pp||$218 pp||$60 pp|
||$132 pp||$117 pp||$60 pp|
RV/Tent (meals included)
||$225 pp||$199 pp||$60 pp|
|RV/Tent (without meals)||$114 pp||$109 pp||$60 pp|
|Commuter or private lot/cabin (meals included)||$171 pp||$125 pp||$60 pp|
|Commuter or private lot/cabin (without meals)||$100 pp||$96 pp||$60 pp|
- Early Arrival Options: Call 360-652-7575 after May 13, 2014 for availabilty and price.
- Individual meals can be purchased in Cedar Lodge at the registration window during the event.
- Please call 360-652-7575 for day/part time rates. Rates will vary from the above package prices.
- Please call for availability. Space is limited.