An Invitation to Adventure!
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon at Black Diamond Camp! It’s a place overflowing with adventure, relationships, and Christ-like change. Come and see! You’ll have a chance to tour the beautiful grounds, enjoy fun activities, and eat yummy food. It will also be a great time to meet the staff and hear how God is changing lives at Camp.
We look forward to seeing you!
A day of fun!
- Axe Throwing – Facilitated by experienced Black Diamond Camp staff. Ages 14+
- Zip Line – Climb up a tree to a 50’ platform to zip down a 300’ Zip Line over a creek.
- Kid Zip – Designed for the younger kids (150 lb weight limit). They enjoy the ride while sitting in a 3-point harness bucket seat.
- 3D Climbing Wall – 5 different routes to try and make it to the top.
- Crane Yard – An aerial obstacle course. Essentially a giant game of “The Floor is Lava” that doubles as a team building initiative.
- Giant Inflatable Slide
(activities subject to change)
- Build your own Burger/Hot Dog Bar – with really fun toppings!
- Garlic parmesan fries or chips
- Warm cookies!
Cost: No charge. Donations benefit the Kids 2 Camp Scholarship Fund.
We can't wait to see you!
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00-4:00pm (Program: 2:00-3:00pm)
Black Diamond Camp
19830 SE 328th Pl
Auburn, WA 98092
Eating lunch? Please RSVP by September 17, 2021 at
Call Jessica Wilson, Development Director, at 360.312.3417 or use the Contact Us form and select Development.
Please include names and email address(es) for each person attending.
NOTE: No RSVP needed for Open House if not eating lunch.
Contact Jessica Wilson, Development Director at 360.312.3417 or use the Contact Us form here.