A Time for Community …
As I visit with people every day about how they are navigating the times, one thing stands out very clear: We are meant to go through this time together.
Here are “seven points of perspective” for you to consider:
- God longs for us to seek Him and draw close. We long to do the same with God, whether we recognize it or not.
- The best way to work through challenging times is together, not alone.
- A good camp, retreat or conference is a very effective and cost efficient way for people to gather for community, perspective, support, and encouragement.
- A good camp, retreat or conference is an awesome way to draw closer to God.
- There is no substitute for a good campfire, some friends, and a chance to have a break from the “fullness of life.”
- There is nothing like hospitality and kindness when things are under pressure.
- If it has been awhile, this may be the right time for you to come and get away at Warm Beach Camp.
I invite you to find time to “sit around the campfire” with family and friends. Let hospitality and kindness flow. Now is a time to live in deep abiding trust in our Lord God.