News & Updates
See & read about what is going on in the Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center community
December 19, 2020
I am grateful for…
- God. He has been showing His faithfulness and drawing me closer to Him.
- The generosity of others. People have been supporting the ministry with a level of generosity that is so encouraging through this time. Thank you!
- The Lights of Christmas: “A Drive-Thru Christmas” in 2020. It has brought encouragement to so many. It is quite likely that more people have come this year than ever before. Wow! It has brought provision to Warm Beach Camp Ministries.
- Black Diamond Camp and Rainier Camp joining the ministry of Warm Beach Camp. This gift of ministry was unexpected. It is exciting to see what God is doing. We give Him praise!
- The staff and volunteers that do the daily work of the ministries. So many have had to find other part- or full-time work during this time. Everyone is serving with such commitment and enthusiasm. What an amazing team of people!
- The Warm Beach Camp Ministries Board of Directors. God has been giving them courageous wisdom during this season.
- To be anticipating ministry on all three campuses in 2021. While the team expects the winter and spring to be quiet, they are planning on a summer of re-emergence in faith.
- The ministry we have been able to keep doing during this pandemic; School at Camp (Day Camps), Horsemanship Lessons, Therapeutic Riding Lessons, and ministry to military families.
- To be praying and sharing. Let me know if there are ways I can pray for you.
Giving thanks to God for all the work he has done at Warm Beach Camp Ministries and the work He continues to do through the staff and donors.
– Ed McDowell, CEO
Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.” Revelation 21:4 NLT The Apostle John is writing down the vision from God about a time when everything is made new by God. God is back among us: I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will ...
General News, News |
Created with You in Mind
There is something wonderful about arriving at a place and to people that have thoughtfully anticipated your needs and prepared something special for everyone who comes. Warm Beach Camp Ministries (WBCM) is focused on this kind of thoughtful readiness for every leader and group that comes to Black Diamond Camp, Rainier Camp & Retreat Center, and Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center. It is an expression of our faith. Throughout Scripture are words and images of being “created with care.” ...
General News, Industry News, News |
What Led You to Us?
What brought me to Warm Beach and this beautiful community in this special corner of the country? The answer is simple. The answer is prayer; to the same God who has faithfully led me through every chapter. He has led me through mountains and valleys, over peaks, and through storms. But all metaphors aside, in truth, I am starting over. I am here to begin anew and I am filled with hope for the future God has planned for me ...