December 19, 2020
I am grateful for…
- God. He has been showing His faithfulness and drawing me closer to Him.
- The generosity of others. People have been supporting the ministry with a level of generosity that is so encouraging through this time. Thank you!
- The Lights of Christmas: “A Drive-Thru Christmas” in 2020. It has brought encouragement to so many. It is quite likely that more people have come this year than ever before. Wow! It has brought provision to Warm Beach Camp Ministries.
- Black Diamond Camp and Rainier Camp joining the ministry of Warm Beach Camp. This gift of ministry was unexpected. It is exciting to see what God is doing. We give Him praise!
- The staff and volunteers that do the daily work of the ministries. So many have had to find other part- or full-time work during this time. Everyone is serving with such commitment and enthusiasm. What an amazing team of people!
- The Warm Beach Camp Ministries Board of Directors. God has been giving them courageous wisdom during this season.
- To be anticipating ministry on all three campuses in 2021. While the team expects the winter and spring to be quiet, they are planning on a summer of re-emergence in faith.
- The ministry we have been able to keep doing during this pandemic; School at Camp (Day Camps), Horsemanship Lessons, Therapeutic Riding Lessons, and ministry to military families.
- To be praying and sharing. Let me know if there are ways I can pray for you.
Giving thanks to God for all the work he has done at Warm Beach Camp Ministries and the work He continues to do through the staff and donors.
– Ed McDowell, CEO
Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center