October 2019 Project Updates
Projects during the month of October include:
- Parking areas for The Lights of Christmas are being cleaned and lined.
- Lights, scenes, and sets for The Lights of Christmas are being set up.
- Curb stops and landscaping will be installed in the Cedar Lodge loop.
- The berms alongside the W-Bar-B road next to the Special Friends Day Camp field have been landscaped.
- Architectural work and preliminary meetings with Snohomish County regulators regarding new Chinook Cabins, Chinook Meeting Room, and Outdoor Pools will go on through the fall and winter.
Fall is the time of year where we wind down our projects and turn our focus toward preparing for The Lights of Christmas. Prayers are appreciated for all of the work needed in preparing the way for this holiday festival.
Warm Beach Camp continuously works to care for facilities and grounds so that the investments made by donors and volunteers endure in serving our guests and pointing people to Christ.
All of these things are made possible through generous donors and volunteers. If you are interested in learning more or making a contribution, please email the Development Office, or call Jessica Wilson at 360-312-3417.