Spring Cleaning Time is Here!
Are things piling up around you? Is the garage overflowing; are you afraid to open that hall closet; or worst yet, are you paying every month for storage space? WBC can help!
Here is a list of some things we could really use at the Camp right now. Please take a moment to look it over and see if you have any of these items, lying around unused, and taking up space, that you could donate. It will be a big help to the Camp, and we’ll see that you receive a valuable letter of receipt, good for income tax purposes.
We are also looking for items for our annual auctions at the August Extravaganza. Items in new or near-new condition, or services or experiences that you could donate are what we are looking for.
To donate items, please email Gary Kocher, or call him at the Camp office, 360-652-7575 ext. 244.
- 42″ or larger Plasma TV
- Video projector, 2000 lumens or better
- HD-DVD player
- CD Boom-box
- Adjustable metal music stands
- “Mity-Lite” 8-foot folding tables
- U-Haul-style truck with Easy-Lift tailgate
- Small or full-size pickup trucks, 1990 or newer
- Sea Kayaks
- Outboard boat motor, 10 HP preferred
- Golf Carts, gas or electric
- Gator, Mule, or equivalent utility grade ATV
- Plastic resin patio tables
- Patio table umbrellas and stands
- Pressure treated lumber, 2×4, 2×6, 4×4, 4×6
- Pier Blocks
- Mechanical/woodworking/construction tools
- Yard/garden/farm tools or equipment
- Gas or electric leaf blower