What Your Gifts Mean
Do you know the impact your gifts have on God’s actions through Warm Beach Camp?
You are helping keep the promise of lifting up the good news of Jesus Christ to everyone who comes here. Take time to listen to what God is doing:
- “Two of the most important decisions I have made about following Jesus have been made here at Warm Beach Camp.” Ministry Leader in the Pacific Northwest
- “Such a lovely and calm gathering place for spiritual reflection, and learning.” Elizabeth Freeman, Summer 2019
- “I was a volunteer, so it was a blessing for me to serve other families, and to have some down time to be still and connect with God on my own time.” Refreshed Family Camp volunteer
- “My daughter had a wonderful time. It was her first time at overnight camp and we came from very far away. So I felt a bit worried about her initially, but was put to ease by everyone at Warm Beach during the registration/check-in day. Her favorite memories included riding horses, hanging out with the WITs (wranglers in training) and wranglers and Lisa’s teachings and devotionals. I am so grateful for all of you!” Mother of a Horsemanship Camp participant
- “We appreciate the wonderful facilities at Warm Beach and great camp experience. Each year we look forward to our retreat time.” Guest Group Leader
I share these words with you to simply say thank you. We are in this together. Life changes here. Warm Beach Camp gives God thanks for you.
-Jessica Wilson, Development Director
Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center