CCCA Northwest Sectional 2012
February 27-29, 2012
Hosted by Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center
Come and join us at Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center for our annual Christian Camp & Conference Association Northwest Sectional. Take time to rest, fellowship, relax, and be refreshed next to Washington’s Puget Sound.
In addition to the educational components of the conference, we’ll enjoy times of worship, fellowship, and teachings that enhance our walk with Jesus Christ. A variety of activities are available in the local area including sports facilities, shopping, and indoor shooting range.
Featured Speaker, Bryan Loritts
Bryan Loritts serves as lead pastor of Fellowship Memphis and is a national itinerant speaker. He is the author of God on Paper and A Cross Shaped Gospel. Bryan has a M.A. in Theology from Talbot School of Theology and is working on his Doctorate of Philosophy from Oxford Graduate School. Bryan is a sought after, engaging, practical speaker, with a diverse ministry experience. Bryan is passionate about communicating God’s truths both locally and abroad, spoken and written, but his greater passion is his wife Korie, and their three sons Quentin, Myles and Jaden. Bryan and his wife Korie serve together on the Family Life speaker team at the Weekend to Remember conferences.
Worship Leader, Mark Wilkening
Mark Wilkening is the Worship Arts Pastor at Lake City Community Church in Lakewood, WA, where he has served for the last six years. Mark’s passion is to see worship lived out as 24/7 lifestyle. In addition to leading others to encounter the greatness of God, Mark oversees a Creative Arts Team that incorporates the Fine, Technical, Graphic, Theater and Video art forms into ministry. Most recently, Mark and his wife, Kelsey, have been blessed to lead Lake City’s response to the orphan crisis by starting the The Father’s Heart; a ministry to the orphan, foster child and those who care for them. Mark loves what he does, but his real work begins when he goes home, where he and Kelsey have the privilege of discipling their three children; Markus (5), Halle (4) and Zavion (4).
Workshops are a central component to the Sectional, and are designed to address practical issues and topics of concern for workers in Christian camps and conferences. Seasoned professionals in camping and camp-related industries will teach the workshops. These workshops will make your ministry more enjoyable and more productive.
- Making Sure You Can Pay the Bills Scott King, CCCA National Representative
- Program Pot Pourri Kimberly Mallory, Camp Gilead
- Keeping Your Public Water System Compliant Todd Krause, Northwest Water Systems
- Cross Cultural Camping Ministry Adam Carlesen, CCI Latin America
- Keeping Christ in the Camp Kitchen Don Dunigan, Aldersgate
- Making Mission Meaningful for Today’s Campers Linda Byrd, WorldVenture, Kids Missions Camp
- Financial, Accounting, etc… Jeffrey Cole, CPA
- Crisis Management Scott King, CCCA National Representative
- Online Staff Training for Free Andy Rosenhauch, Sambica/OnlineStaffTraining.com
- The Internet and Your Parents Josh Bradshaw, CampBrian
- Creating an “Information Dashboard” using Microsoft Excel Eugene Barnes, Warm Beach Camp
- Health Insurance – I need help! Vernon Bonfield, WA Healthcare Insurance Agency
- If You Build It, They Will Come – A workshop on Volunteer Cultivation Jessica Wilson, Warm Beach Camp
- Stewardship Risk and Proactive Planning: What you don’t know CAN hurt you. Matt Bryant, The Partners Group (f/k/a Baldwin Resource Group)
- Effective Team Building Scott King, CCCA National Representative
- Embracing the Refiners Fire Ruby Price
- The Most Important Ingredient when Dealing with Special Diets Don Dunigan, Aldersgate
- ABC’s of Insuring a Camp/Conference Center Jon Barron, Merriam Insurance Agency
- Greening Your Program Linda Byrd, WorldVenture, Kids Missions Camp
- Fundraising, Donor Development – The Journey to Transformation Jenny Prinz, Mission Increase Foundation
“A place to connect and share with those who do what you do.”
- Staff spouses
- Guest Services
- Board Members
- Food Service
- Office/Support Staff
- Camp Administration/Marketing
- Get Connected
Partial scholarships are available from CCCA Northwest: contact Lisa Beedy via email at email@example.com
[register url=”https://www.warmbeach.com/registration/index.php?cPath=192&osCsid=3b82d4a1c7ce1410bc1b773c6373cb25″]Register Now[/register]